Become a part of the FOTC team!
Open Enrollment: We are accepting application for new Members & Volunteers.
Help Us To Achieve Our Aims and Objectives
- Promote Health Awareness of the ailments affecting the community
- Work with the council to influence programmes for under achieving children
- Continue our working relationship with the local luncheon club for the senior citizens
- Initiate extra educational help (maths, English, Spanish, French & IT) for the community
- Yearly Caribbean Ball
- Establish a point of contact for counselling for the community
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU!
- Access to new experiences and activities
- The opportunity to really contribute to your community
- Live skills to help your personal and professional development
- A new group of friends and contacts
Helping young people, in particular, but not exclusively members of the Dual Heritage Community to develop their capabilities that they may grow to full maturity and under- standing both cultures.